In honor of The Next Chapter's ongoing work in The Happy Book, here are the things that are making me happy this week:
- Trail mix – the kind with the M&M’s, peanut butter chips, raisins, and peanuts.
- Taylor Swift whose concert I got to see last night. It was an amazingly fun show!
- Jamie, with whom I shared an enlightening discussion and who I feel will help me learn to shine.
- Green finger nail polish – the perfect way to get in the St. Patrick’s Day spirit without having to dress in green from head to foot.
- My new tree necklace with interchangeable stones. It can have black, turquoise, or white backgrounds depending on my style and mood that day.
- People seem utterly supportive of my crazy idea to get a pink stripe in my hair for my birthday this year (in May- I’ll keep you posted so you know if I chicken out)
[caption id="attachment_1153" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Tree necklace"][/caption]