Things I learned this week:
- Halloween candy is expensive. Seriously.
- We don't have a ghost. The rattling I heard this morning that sounded like it was coming from a cabinet in our foyer, was really the Beware sign blowing around on the outside of our front door. Phew!
- What I like in specific web features. Behind the scenes, I am working on a web update with my cosmic crew. So exciting!
Things I'm celebrating this week:
- The end of the Divergent series! I finished Allegiant and will be posting my review next week (versions with and without spoilers queued up and ready to go).
- A delightful call with a lovely new client. We clicked. I love that.
Things that are resonating with me this week (likely because I still need to learn them):
What Jennifer Louden said about giving privileged guilt the boot.
Erin Giles's list of 18 quotes that will inspire you to just… give (of your time, money or ya know, your life).
This video from Glennon of Momastery (you know I love Glennon!) about learning to show up without our capes (i.e. being real, no pretending and no barriers):
What are you learning and celebrating this week? Share your lessons and triumphs in the comments.