As in flecks of reflection from the week: what I'm learning and celebrating.
So, let's talk about this week.
Things I learned this week:
- Even if the calendar says it's spring, and even if you have an 80-degree weather day, it can still snow the very next day. I know. I'm confused by this, too. But it happened. We had a good inch of snow on the ground the next morning.
Things I'm celebrating this week:
- The Carry On, Warrior giveaway winner! Congratulations, Liv Rancourt! I will be sending you a copy of this great book by Glennon Doyle Melton. Check your email for a message from me.
- New ink. Yep, this was the week. I'll be sharing the story and photos in a couple weeks after it has healed. (If you don't remember the back story on this one, be sure to check out my Word of the Year: Badass post.)
- Spring blossoms!
- Feathered visitors! The bird feeder reclaimed its status as the local hangout.
- Spring break. I'm celebrating this one for my teenager who is thrilled to be on break starting today.
Things that are resonating with me this week:
I didn't get to do too much reading this week, but I saw this post and loved it... The Lie and Truth About Marriage by Glennon Doyle Melton at Momastery.
What did you learn this week? What are you celebrating? Leave a comment and I'll share a "Woohoo!"