As in flecks of reflection from the week: what I'm learning and celebrating.
So, let's talk about this week.
Things I learned this week:
- Advanced preparation makes almost all things better (or easier or less stressful).
- Time alone wandering a bookstore, then sitting in the cafe with hot chocolate and my journal is restorative.
- Happy faces are beautiful faces.
- How to assemble a kite. It came with instructions which were completely unhelpful to me because I didn't understand the terminology. For example, I'm pretty sure a "bridle" is something you put on a horse and I don't know what that has to do with kites.
- I love apple trees and apple blossoms. And the smell of apple blossoms.
Things I'm celebrating this week:
- My birthday!
- This blog's birthday!
- My newsletter launched!
- My first program (the Wonder Seeker 3-day photo challenge) launched! (I like to launch things the week of my birthday.)
- New possibilities
- Beautiful weather- the sunny days, the gray days, all of them. Temperatures have been wonderful.
- My teenager found, interviewed for, and got a job- all by himself. Yay for him! (He's totally psyched about it.)
Things that are resonating with me this week:
Show Me Family by Amanda Magee at Brain, Child.
Creating a Community When You're a Lone Wolf by Teresa Reed (aka The Tarot Lady).
What did you learn this week? What are you celebrating? Leave a comment and I'll share a "Woohoo!"