As in flecks of reflection from the week: what I'm learning and celebrating.
Things I learned this week:
- Wordpress hates me, I think. After 20 minutes working on a post, it produced an error and lost my work. Grrrr. Lesson: Type the post elsewhere first, then paste it into Wordpress.
- How to clean my washing machine. (I'm not sure how it gets so gross to begin with, but for now it looks almost new.)
- The motor vehicle building is quick to get through on a rainy day.
- I can write more than I think I can.
Things I'm celebrating this week:
- My husband is back safely from his business trip.
- Starting a new online course called Write Your Freakin' Heart (+ guts) Out.
- Writing. I've done a fair amount of it this week.
- So much progress on an editing job.
- Exploring a neighboring town which I drive through all the time, but never really visit. (The above photograph of chairs is from there.)
Things that are resonating with me:
I've spent a lot of time this week on Annapurna Living, a site launched Monday by Carrie-Ann Moss. (Remember Trinity from Matrix? Yes, that Carrie-Ann Moss.) Her goal with the site is to nourish, uplift, and inspire the fierce, feminine soul.
A bunch of amazing women are contributing, including Alisha Sommer who graced us with an interview earlier this year. Incidentally, one of my goals is to be a contributor.
The Wild Surrender of Motherhood by Carrie-Ann Moss in which she says, "As children, we do not remember so much what we had or did not have, but we will remember the spirit of our mother, we will remember the feeling of her happiness, the feeling of her ability to love us and to be joyful." This is a good reminder for me on how to live right.
The Secret Life of Vulnerability by Hillary Rain wherein she says, "To be vulnerable is to allow for the possibility of suffering. But it’s also to allow for the possibility of living. We can’t have one without the other."
What did you learn this week? What are you celebrating? Leave a comment and I'll share a "Woohoo!"