Happy Friday - Confetti, Comfy Living Spaces, and Other Magic
Happy Friday, everyone! I don't know about you, but it's been another busy week for me. Now that my stepson's baseball season has begun, we will be busy until the end of June. Spring baseball games sure are a great excuse to spend time outside, though!
Since it is Friday, I took a few minutes today to think about what is making me happy this week:
- The glorious bloggesses I "met" this week in 5 Minutes for Mom's Ultimate Blog Party. I now have some new reading to do in the blogosphere. I appreciate those that dropped by this blog to toss a little confetti on this party.
- The wood floor that my husband and I just finished laying in our living room last night. I’m so excited to start bringing furniture back in. I’m also ecstatic about the faux metal work we did on the step up into the kitchen.
- Flowers! The trees along our street were in full bloom for Easter and I took that opportunity to play with my camera. This week the petals are beginning to flutter off like snow to make way for fresh, green leaves.
- My new Converse sneakers. This is my very first pair of Converse and I don’t know how I’ve gone this long without them. I love them. Their comfy and sparkly and inspired my husband to nickname me Stardust. Lovely!
- Bubbles! Blowing bubbles is whimsical. I took the bubble photo and it’s now my desktop image on my computer. Everytime I sit down to work, I feel like I’m looking at a crystal ball.
What is making you happy this week? Leave your happy list in the comments.