Day 17: Kickin' It Old Skool Blog Challenge
Throughout December I am Kickin’ It Old Skool with Jamie Ridler, Shannon Ridler, and a whole group of other creative bloggers. We’re bringing back the days when blogging was fun and not just another chore on the social media frontier. Join in any time! The more the merrier.
It's free association day, which means Jamie and Shannon shared some inspiration words and we are to share what they inspire in us.
- River: I think of flow, movement, energy. I love going to the Delaware River, seeing the way it parts New Jersey from Pennsylvania. When I look across, the other side seems close yet distant. There is something magical about that.
- Fresh: I think clean. I think of fresh linens, fresh produce, and fresh starts.
- Escape: I think sneaky getaways and vacations. Escape has a certain excitement about it, don't you think?
- Moment: I think special and fleeting. Anything can happen in a moment.
- Night: I think magic and possibilities. I can dream big under the cover of night. Anything seems possible. It makes me think of the fresh start of tomorrow.
What do these words inspire in you?