Things I learned this week:
- Time with girlfriends (and no kids) is restorative.
- If your mailbox is frozen closed and you attempt to open it, the door will bend in the middle and crack and you may need to buy a new mailbox.
- It's possible to begin the week with snow, yet end it with mild and almost warm temperatures.
Things I'm celebrating this week:
- Being offered a copyediting project.
- Connecting unexpectedly with another writer who is beginning a fun new digital magazine.
- The support of my fellow Kickin' It Old Skool bloggers. I'm blown away by their sweet comments.
Things that are resonating with me this week:
On Giving Up Worrying About What Other People Think (People-Pleasing) by Deb Owen
6 Habits That Flatline Your Business and Profit from Itty Biz