As in flecks of reflection from the week: what I'm learning and celebrating.
So, let's talk about this week.
Things I learned this week:
- Just when you're getting back into routines and carving out time for work, life will throw curveballs to disrupt it all.
- Even though I am extremely perturbed by the curveballs, things will get done.
- I'm grumpy in the mornings. (This is nothing new, but I am rediscovering it about myself this week.)
- To leave white space on my watercolor painting as highlights.
- That excitement and anxiety can coexist.
- That I love my husband. (Also not new, rather another rediscovery that I hope to rediscover a gazillion more times in this life.)
Things I'm celebrating this week:
- Love and partnership.
- Day-to-day life works out one way or another.
- My second watercolor class.
Things that are resonating with me this week:
Overwhelm - It's an Epidemic by Ginny Lennox in which she practices changing the thought. "I am so overwhelmed" becomes "My life is really full right now." I'm saying this to myself over and over in these last few days.
10 Habits You Must Quit to Be Happy like procrastinating, making excuses, trying to control the uncontrollable... guilty, guilty, and guilty. I have some practicing to do.
In case you missed it...
I wrote two new articles for Simply Happy Me. Check them out here:
Developing Good Eating Habits for Kids
Active Kids are Healthy Kids
Have you signed up for my new monthly newsletter? It starts Sunday and if you sign up before then, you get my brand new Wonder Seeker photo challenge (running next week) for free!
Sign up for both by entering your email in the box at the top of my sidebar OR on the Wonder Seeker details page (one sign up gets you both).
What did you learn this week? What are you celebrating? Leave a comment and I'll share a "Woohoo!"