As in flecks of reflection from the week: what I'm learning and celebrating.
So, let's talk about this week.
Things I learned this week:
- I can shovel rock. It made me feel a little badass.
- Working with other people toward a community goal feels good.
- To keep my mouth shut. Unfortunately this lesson comes after not having done so.
Things I'm celebrating this week:
- New offerings. (If you're feeling a little overwhelmed in the web world, let's work together to get you calm, comfortable, and empowered. You'll find details by clicking "Web Work" in the main menu.)
Things that are resonating with me this week:
What If the Fear Isn't Going Anywhere? by Victoria Brouhard with this wisdom:
If I wait for the fear to leave, I will never do the thing my heart wants, the thing I believe I’m here to do.
I’m left with two options:
1. Abandon my dream
2. Figure out how to step forward despite the fear
How to Access Our Inner Wisdom by Susannah Conway wherein she says:
So if we translate that into journalling, first you get everything out of your head onto the page. Concerns, worries, half-baked ideas, preoccupations. He said this, she said that. The what ifs? The resolutions. Get it all out. And then keep writing. Start asking the questions and see what you come up with. Once I’ve dumped everything out of my brain I find it’s much easier to start looking at things from a different perspective. Sometimes I’ll keep my notebook by my side all day, adding more notes as they occur to me. What started as chaos in the morning might look very different by the evening.
What did you learn this week? What are you celebrating? Leave a comment and I'll share a "Woohoo!"